You don’t need a Roadmap, you need Options. You don't need a Backlog, you need Bets. The Product Manager Toolkit gives teams the Tools to achieve their Desired Outcome.
A product pitch emerges from applying Discovery, Delivery, and Strategy tools.
There are three sections of the board:
- Worked Example: see the tools in action.
- Explanations: step-by-step guide to apply the tools yourself.
- Templates: copy and paste to apply these tools immediately.
To get started, you can:
- Explore the board on your own, including with the Toolkit Navigator.
- Watch a video walkthrough, which is focused on Discovery.
- Apply the tools in your own board by copying and pasting the templates. Hyperlinked is the discovery template.
The Toolkit is co-published by Zack Burgess and Matt Lane. We synthesize work from Teresa Torres and Ryan Singer.